Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ag

Ag is a very big part of our nation today. Our country depends on it. My two careers for the Ag, Food, and Natural Resources cluster are an Animal Trainer and a Chem tech. An animal trainer only relates to my life because I have two dogs to take care of. An animal trainer relates to my community because a lot of people have animals of their own. My other career is a Chemical tech. A chem tech doesn't really relate to my every day life. My junior year I will be taking chemistry, which I will learn what a chem tech does. A chem tech is not an ideal job you will find in Paris. In bigger cities you will find these jobs.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very well thought response. It also has very good grammar

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing that even the least likely careers can relate even in a small town like Paris. The dog trainer thing makes sense, but I understand that there might not be that many careers in Chem Tech. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete